There are two types of VPN i.e. free VPN and Paid VPN. According to VPN users, the main problem of free VPN is more lagging time. Beside of that, free VPN can’t assure about the security while sending or receiving private data. As per, VPN experts some of the free VPN services are engaged with selling users encrypted and personal data. That’s why if you want to use VPNs, you are advised to buy a reliable and paid VPN service. Here, in this article, we will discuss details about Avast Secureline VPN that will help you to choose if Avast Secureline VPN is the best option for you or not.
Avast Secureline VPN Review: Features and Privacy (Rating 4.3/5)
Avast Secureline works on all four popular operating systems (Mac, Windows, Android and iOS devices). The best part of this VPN is there are no limits of VPN and one Avast Secureline VPN can work on up to five devices. The main features of Avast VPN are as follows.
- Avast Secureline uses AES 256-bit encryption that provides better encryption than 128- or 192-bit Protection.
- Open Source Privacy Protocol: Avast Secureline is built on OpenVPN and OpenSSL. Hence, you can expect a good quality of open source privacy protection. If you are using an open, unprotected network, there is a chance of pocket sniffing through accepted cookies.
Avast Secureline offers the most secure OpenVPN which is the most trusted VPN protocol. Moreover, AvastVPN uses OpenSSL libraries and operates the whole process on UDP Port. This enables lighting speed about which we will discuss later.
- Avast has an extra protection layer that is “shield” protection that protects its user from ransomware/hackers from hacking the system.
- No Log Policy of Avast Secureline: Avast VPN works on No-Log policy that records the time for the quantity of bandwidth you use and you using time but Avast VPN does not ever track your activity on the internet ever. The best part is there is no limitation of bandwidth you use. Hence, you can use unlimited bandwidth with any plan of Avast Secureline.
- Avast Secureline VPN killswitch: Avast SecureLine provides special features of the killswitch, which is ideal for protecting users’ privacy in the case of lost in connection. In that case, Avast Secureline VPN Killswitches are a critical safeguard or backup plan as the killswitch detect the termination of killswitch, and automatically kill the ongoing session.
Avast Secureline VPN Review: Control Over Prohibited Content (Rating 4.4/5)
AVASTVPN uses 55 different server location. Hence, if the server is not available or blocked in your region, you can change the server to another server location. You can connect Avast Secureline on your smartTV, MiBox, etc. So, enjoy your content on Aroid TV without thinking of restricted access. You can change your server location by clicking the “change location” option from the server list and use a double tap to change your location without any log time. Hence, experiencing no Geo-blocked streaming service is easier now.
Avast Secureline VPN Review: Peer 2 Peer connection (Rating 4.3/5)
Avast Secureline offers peer-2-peer or P2P networking in some of their server location. You can find which server location has P2P networking enabled on their server location dashboard and make choice as per your need. As per our experience, choose UK server for best torrenting.
Avast Secureline VPN Review: Speed (Rating 4.7/5)
All the servers of Avast VPN gateways run on dedicated hardware servers. Moreover, Avast Secureline always ensures they have the reserve capacity to ensure the speed of traffic across different server location. The server speed is has a maximum output of 2Gbit/S. Here is a test result with Avast VPN:
- Ping: 113 ms
- Download: 67.94 Mbps
- Upload: 13.67 Mbps
Avast Secureline VPN Review: The pricing plan (Rating 5/5)
Yes, Avast VPN should get full marks as the price is much lower of Avast Secureline compared to other popular and trusted VPN. For example, hide.me cost $5/month and NordVPN cost $2.99/Month whereas AVAST Vpn cost $2.99/month for single mobile VPN.
If you have multiple devices and want to connect all the device in a VPN connection, then you should buy $79.99/Year plan, that will enable you to use Avast Secureline for maximum 5 devices. That’s the best plan for multiple devices. Apart from that, for one windows or Mac the price $59.99/year. The price for a single Android or iPhone/iPad is $19.99/year. If you are still not sure about if you want to buy AvastVPN or not, you can use 7 days free trial of AVAST VPN.
AVAST Secureline VPN Review: Customer Service(Rating 3.8/5)
The only problem for AvastVPN is you have to pay for customer care service. The customer care service doesn’t use email. Hence, you also have to pay for the call if you want to connect with customer service. There is a toll-free no. of Avast Customer care. The toll-free contact no. for Avast customer care is 866-951-7679. But, the assistance of Avast customer care is too good. You can comment on the review section of AVAST VPN Google Play store and can expect a quick reply from the Customer Service of AVAST.
So, that’s it for our Avast VPN review. If you have any queries, suggestions, or anything that you want to share with us, then feel free to leave a comment below. We love to hear from you. Stay tuned for more such amazing reviews, comparisons, tech news, and more. Thanks for reading.
Avast Secureline VPN Overall Rating
- Privacy - 8.8/108.8/10
- Ease of Use - 8.6/108.6/10
- Speed - 9.4/109.4/10
- Peer 2 Peer connection - 8.6/108.6/10
- Pricing - 9.8/109.8/10
- Support - 7.6/107.6/10
- Reliability - 8.8/108.8/10